Isle of Anglesey County Council

Organisations that can help

Government advice

You can use an independent, free and anonymous benefits calculator on the GOV.UK website to check what you could be entitled to.

A lot of the financial support currently available is paid automatically if you claim the relevant benefit, and claiming the right benefit can make you eligible for further financial help.

You can find out more on the GOV.WALES website by or telephone on 0808 250 5700. 

Citizens Advice

Citizen’s Advice gives free and impartial help and advice on things like:

  • cost of living
  • debt
  • money advice
  • Council Tax
  • electricity, water and gas bills

Go to the Citizens Advice website or call 08082 787 932.

Benefits advice

For benefits advice, contact the council's Welfare Rights unit at the J.E. O’Toole Centre. Telephone: 01407 760 208 or email

Council support

The council’s financial inclusion team can offer support and guidance on utility bills and financial assistance that may be available as well as budgeting support.

Find out more and make an appointment online.

Go back to the main page