Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Contact us

Remember - contacting the council online costs less, helping us to protect vital customer services.

If you have a general enquiry, comment or compliment about Isle of Anglesey County Council or about a Council service please use the General Enquiry Form.

You can submit a general enquiry anonymously.

If you feel that you would like to be kept up to date with this request in future or would like to attach any relevant files, we would recommend logging into ‘My Account.

To create an account with ‘My Account’, please see the information below.

Please note: This link is currently being updated.

Create an account

Create an account with our ‘My Account’ online portal to order replacement bins, pay bills online and much more.

You will need to use an email address to create a secure account to submit your request.

You will also need to agree to our terms and conditions, which gives us permission to hold and use your personal information in accordance with our privacy and data protection policies

Register with the My Account Online Portal

In order to help us meet demand, we would kindly ask that you contact us via the appropriate email in the first instance.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Main reception:

Housing matters (for council tenants): /


Social Services (Children):

Social Services (Adults):

Public Protection / Environmental Health:

Trading Standards:


Free school meals:



Planning enquiries:

Waste and Recycling:


Economic Development - Grants:


Council Tax / Business Rates:



Registering to vote:

Press and Media enquiries:

In order to help us meet demand, we would kindly ask that you contact us via the appropriate email in the first instance - please see the information above.

However, you can ring the main council phone number 01248 750 057 and listen to the available options.

Most of our services are now available online or email:

Visit the Contact Môn page for further information.

If you call when Contact Môn is closed you will hear a message giving useful information and emergency telephone numbers. 

We are closed during UK public holidays.

Emergency telephone numbers for outside normal office hours, including weekends and public holidays are available for the following services:

Highways: 01248 723062
Housing: 08081 68 56 52
Social Services: 01248 353551
Galw Gofal: 0300 1236688

If you don’t have the direct postal address of the service you want to contact (postal addresses are listed on the individual service contact pages or on bills or letters we send), please write to the main postal address at:

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW

Please use our site search located at the top of each page to find the service that you require. Please remember to quote any relevant reference numbers/names of staff that you are dealing with, when you call or write to us.

Journalists are requested not to contact individual departments.

Our Press Office will be pleased to assist you and arrange for an appropriate spokesperson to be made available for you on 01248 752 130 or 01248 752 128.

We welcome calls in Welsh or English.

Please be aware that the Council may take longer to respond to any correspondence or complaints, due to staff shortages and the Council’s response to Corvid- 19.

Thank you for your understanding.

Making an official complaint

Complaints can usually be dealt with on the spot by having a word with the person providing the service. This could be a receptionist, staff at the local leisure centre, a van driver or roadmen. If your problem cannot be settled there and then you are able to make an Official complaint.

Please note that there is a separate complaints procedure for social services.


Requests for information should be submitted by post to the Corporate Information Officer (Legal Section) alternatively you can submit your request via our online form.

Submit your FOI request - the link opens a new tab.

Open the form using a supported web browser such as Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.

There is a warm welcome in Wales for everyone from Ukraine who is fleeing the war.

We know people across Anglesey are eager to help the people of Ukraine.

Find out more