Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Dropped kerbs

Planning permission

You will need to contact the Planning Department to check if planning permission is required.

All accesses onto classified roads will require planning permission together with those that do not have permitted development rights. We will not permit a new access until planning permission is granted where this is required by the Planning Department.

Your rights

Construction of a dropped kerb outside your property does not give you any particular rights, except to drive across the footway to gain access to your property. The crossing is part of the public highway.


Please download the form and send it to us. The address is on the form.

If you need a more accessible version, please email so that we can help you.