Address: Llanfaelog Village Hall, Llanfaelog, Tŷ Croes, Anglesey. LL63 5SS
Name(s): Gwyneth Parry
Tel: 07818 002920
Website: www.llanfaelog.com (under construction)
Who Can Book: Premises are for the use and benefit of the residents of Llanfaelog Community Council.
As required. Usual hire availability from 9am – 11pm.
- Main Hall (capacity 150 maximum as Assembly Hall, 96 maximum as Conference/ Meeting Room or Restaurant, 64 maximum as Exhibition Hall, 20 maximum as Gallery)
- Meeting/ Activity Rooms (3 rooms used for small meetings: Downstairs Committee Room – maximum 25 people, 2 Upstairs Offices – maximum 12 each)
- Public Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- PA System (not at hall but can be obtained)
- Toilets (two in front entrance which are single cubicles with disabled access, and one in rear corridor with baby change facilities but no handrails)
- Children’s Changing Facilities
- Outdoor Space (including Play Area)
- Stage Area (including staging blocks and blackout curtains)
- Foldaway Tables
- Crockery/ Cutlery
- Official Keep Wales Tidy Litter Picking Hub
- Car Park: 20 Spaces (used by local GP practice when open)
- Nearest Bus Stop: 100 yards from front entrance on the main road
- Main Hall is wheelchair accessible. The pathways from the pavement to the front of the building are flat and there is a sloped path from carpark to the main entrance with the two disabled toilets. Ramp to the committee room. Step from Main Hall to Kitchen, but there is a serving hatch. No lift to upstairs levels.
Activities on offer
- Dog Training
- Meet and Mingle Support for Women
- Ti a Fi
- Kids Drama Group
- Trix ‘n’ Paws
- Available for bookings for private parties. Also hosted training, holiday clubs.