Guide Rent (per Annum):
£11,400+ VAT Rental offers invited
- Brand new business unit – available January 2024
- Positioned within the centre of an established industrial estate.
- GIA approximately 230 m2 (2,483 square feet)
- Close to A55 expressway
- Electric vehicle charging points on site
Modern commercial unit, situated within the Penrhos Industrial Estate in Holyhead. Penrhos Industrial Estate is one of the Welsh Government’s Anglesey Enterprise Zones and the area is home to a number of companies such as Morrisons, Aldi, Argos, Summit to Sea, Môn Fire Management and Home Bargains amongst others.
The unit provides a gross internal area (GIA) of approximately 204 m2 (2,200 sq ft.) in total comprising of; office space, W.C, storeroom and workshop. The unit has approved B1, B2 and B8 planning use and will be available January 2024
Penrhos Industrial Estate is located approximately one mile south of Holyhead town centre, the port and railway station and is accessible from Junction 2 of the A55 expressway via the A5153.
It is understood that the unit will benefit from mains water, three-phase electricity and mains drainage. Interested parties should seek clarification that service provisions are suitable for their own proposed use.
A 3year lease agreement with rent paid monthly in advance. The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of the lease, which will be in the region of £699.37 The Council has a policy of securing commercial rental deposits equal to 6 months’ rent. This is a completely separate payment to the first instalment of rent.
The unit is available to let, subject to a successful application, which will involve the provision of references and a business plan.
Expressions of Interest
Can be made by contacting the Property Section, Isle of Anglesey County Council on 01248 752245 or e-mail PropertyEnquiries@anglesey.gov.uk.
Energy Performance Certificate EPC – Rated A
- These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Isle of Anglesey County Council (“IoACC”) have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services nor have they verified that they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the Council.
- IoACC does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
- Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT. Subject to contract.
- If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact IoACC’s Property Section and we will try to have the information checked for you.