Here are just some of the comments we have had…
- I would like to say a big thank you for everything you have done for my son. You do an amazing job and it has been very reassuring for me to know that my little boy was always in safe hands. He is happy and confident and loves to learn new skills. I cannot thank you enough for being there for him and sharing such kindness and support through his first early year of schooling.
- Thank you so much for the amazing opportunities my daughter received this year. I am very thankful to you all. She is a confident and skilful little toddler who is able to mix and play with others. Flying Start has helped her achieve lots more. I am so proud of her.
- I now feel confident in myself to be more positive and stretch my comfort zones to become a better person. The course was delivered perfectly. After completing the STEPS course, I feel I will be able to go to groups and feel comfortable and relaxed. I will no longer talk myself down or stop myself doing things. I am going to become a more positive person and have more confidence in myself.
- I have become more confident with my son’s sleep routine. Bath at a set time and his bottle, then bed. Wakes up once instead of three or four times and goes straight back to sleep. I will keep in contact with you.
- The course has improved my knowledge on nutrition, and made me aware of what we do and do not need in my children’s diet and mine. I also found learning about portion sizes useful as it is easy to put too much on our plates.
- I always love the events you have during the summer, and seeing my daughter have so much fun. Sorry for all the cleaning up you will have to do! My daughter loved the food, making a bandage cracker. Brilliant craft activities and music for dancing. Great fun! Diolch.