Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Conservation Area Grant

Cadw, when funding permits, provides grants for external works to an historic building that makes a significant contribution towards the preservation and enhancement of its Conservation Area.

Further information on the Conservation Area Grant is available from