Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Travel card (bus pass)

Travel cards for people aged 16 to 21

Discounted travel on public transport for 16 to 21 year olds across Wales.

Travel cards for older and disabled people (bus pass)

People over 60, pensioners and some eligible disabled people are able to travel free of charge on all local bus services throughout Wales.

Apply for your travel card (bus pass)

Companion pass

If you need help when travelling, you may be entitled to a companion pass that provides free travel on a bus for one other person accompanying you for your whole journey.

Applications for new companion passes are made to this Authority, not Transport for Wales.

For further details please contact the following address: Transportation section, Highways, Waste and Property Service, Isle of Anglesey County Council, Llangefni, LL77 7TW or telephone 01248 752456.

Bus and rail rover tickets

These tickets are subject to change at short notice.

If you need a more accessible version, please email so that we can help you.