Free on line workshop on Zoom for drivers aged 65 and over arranged by Anglesey County Council’s Road Safety Unit.
Thursday, March 25th register 1:30pm, start 2pm
As we get older the following changes are likely:
- reaction times are slower
- making decisions takes longer
- driving is more tiring and more stressful
- eyesight and hearing will deteriorate
- greater need for prescription medicine
- overall mobility decreases
These changes can affect how you drive, with some drivers noticing changes as early as their mid- fifties. Most people can carry on driving safely and without problems as they get older, but this is easier to do with some help from a driving professional.
This online workshop will be held by a Wales Mobility and Driving Assessment Service Instructor. He will be able to give you handy tips on how to adapt your driving style as you get older, helping to keep you and other road users safe, and to keep you behind the wheel for longer.
To register or for any further information please e- mail