1. Free access to council leisure centre facilities across the six counties of North Wales.
2. Free access to leisure facilities at North Wales universities and colleges.
3. On production of a valid training programme (signed by an officer of the national governing body) access will be granted to the following activities
- fitness suites / weights rooms
- fitness classes
- outdoor athletics tracks
- activity that relates directly to your sport (eg squash player = squash courts)
4. Free access to North Wales Indoor Athletics Centre at Deeside College for cardholders who compete in athletics.
5. Free access to some golf Clubs for elite golfers.
6. Free lifestyle workshops and discounts with some equipment and clothing suppliers.