Skip to main content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Tenant and resident associations

Tenant and Resident Association Information Pack

In this pack you will find information on tenant and resident associations, such as:

  • how to set one up
  • the benefits that can be achieved
  • the support available from the council
  • useful contact information

The information pack was written in March 2011 and reviewed in January 2024.

If you need a more accessible version, please email so that we can help you.