Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Do you have an empty property?

Turn your empty property into a home

Empty property is bad news for everyone

Empty properties can deteriorate quickly and attract anti social behaviour like fly-tipping, squatters, vandalism, drug taking and arson. Neighbours have an increased fear of crime, and ugly boarded up properties blight the surrounding area and can devalue surrounding homes by up to 18%.

It’s a worry

You may be losing sleep worrying about who is breaking in tonight.

People need homes

Bringing your property back into use creates a secure home for someone who desperately needs it.

If your property has been empty for more than 6 months, we would like to work with you to bring your empty property back into use.

Contact the Empty Homes Officer today for an initial discussion, free advice and support.

Tel: 01248 750057 and ask for the Empty Homes Officer or use My Anglesey Account to report an empty home using our online form.

You do not have to create an account to use the My Anglesey Account platform, but we recommend that you do. An account allows you to manage your service requests and accounts with us.

View further information about My Anglesey Account.

If you need a more accessible version, please email so that we can help you.