Isle of Anglesey County Council

Council Tax Reduction

If you are on a low income you could get Council Tax reduction to help you pay your Council Tax.

How much you may get will depend on your income and circumstances.

You can apply whether you own your home, rent, are unemployed or working.

Apply for Council Tax reduction


Apply for Council Tax reduction

Other ways to apply

  • telephone 01248 750057
  • by appointment to attend to complete the form at Contact Môn, Council Offices, Llangefni, LL77 7TW or for vulnerable clients to attend at their home to complete the application form (Telephone 01248 750057)
  • by appointment to complete the form over the telephone to the Revenues and Benefits Section Offices, Resources Function, County Offices, Llangefni, LL77 7TW (Telephone 01248 750057)
  • by appointment to complete the form by approved and suitably trained 'partner' organisations

These are currently

  • J E O’Toole Centre, Trearddur Square, Holyhead, LL65 1NB (Telephone 01407 760208)
  • any Citizens Advice Bureaux office on the Island (Telephone 01248 722652)
  • Isle of Anglesey County Council Housing Support at Trearddur Square, Holyhead, LL65 1NB  (Telephone 01407 765912) and Housing Customer Services, Llangefni (Telephone 01248 752200) and
  • Digartref Ynys Môn offices, Holyhead (Telephone 01407 765557)

If you are the person who claimed Council Tax Reduction and you think that we have made a wrong decision about your reduction you should write to us to tell us:

  • which decision you disagree with
  • the reasons why you disagree with it

Please see the contact details on the right.

Some files may not be suitable if you are using assistive technology. If you need a more accessible version, please email and tell us the format you need.