Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Change of address

To make sure you are paying the correct amount of Council Tax we need to know when your circumstances change. 

Please make sure you tell us if you move: 

  • to a different address on Anglesey (including moving in or out of your parent’s home)
  • onto Anglesey from elsewhere
  • away from Anglesey

Change of tenancy

If you are a landlord and you have had a change in tenancy at one or more of your properties, please let us know.