Skip to main content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Trading standards guidance (consumers)

Local authority trading standards services give information and advice regarding the buying and selling of goods and services. They may be able to help if you have a complaint against a shop or business.

Browse the information below to find out more.

If you are in dispute
Problems with motor vehicles
Problems with services
Problems with goods
Other problems
Product recalls

External link. Product recalls and safety notices are made by traders about products that have problems which could affect the safety of the consumer. This content is available in English only.