Skip to main content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Consumer and legal advice

If you are an Anglesey resident, or a business based on Anglesey with a consumer or trading standards related query, you can get expert advice from the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline (This service is funded by the Government to provide consumer advice). 

Welsh Line: 0808 223 1144

English Line: 0808 223 1133

Your complaint will be passed on to Trading Standards when appropriate. 

Further help

The Consumer Credit Counselling Service is a free service giving anonymous advice on debt and other financial matters.

If you choose to use the service you will leave the Isle of Anglesey County Council Trading Standards Section pages and we are not responsible for the content of external sites.