Free and inclusive service for families
Teulu Môn is a free and inclusive service for families on Anglesey.
It is the first point of contact for all children, families and professionals for information, advice and assistance relating to children or the families of children, aged 0 to 25 years.
We are a part of Anglesey’s Children’s Services and we can help if you:
- are looking for childcare or thinking of becoming a childcare professional
- want to find out about activities for children and/or local support groups in the area
- are seeking advice or need of additional support, this may be down to a family breakdown, housing concerns, financial difficulties or bereavement
- experiencing problems at school, disability within the family, teenage pregnancy, alcohol and drug misuse
- want to talk through a concern you have for the well-being and possible harm of a child
We are here to support
We are passionate about uniting agencies to support families by ensuring that every child and family has easy access to information, advice and support as early as possible.
So, if you are a parent, a family member, a neighbour or a professional that’s looking for information, advice or assistance – we are here to support you in finding the right solution to your enquiry.
Call us on 01248 725 888 Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.45am to 5pm. Ask for Teulu Môn.
Don’t forget to add us on Facebook where we provide updates on our up and coming outreach events within the community.
Financial support for children in childcare and education
There is help available with childcare costs for parents. Whether you have young children or teenagers, you could get help.
Find out more about childcare costs