Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Worried about yourself?

 Are you worried about something?

Do you need to talk to someone?

If so:

  • telephone a social worker on 01248 725 888 at any time and tell them what is happening
  • or you can email them at:
  • in an emergency - such as when someone is being hit or shut out of their home - telephone the police on 999
  • or you can telephone Childline on 0800 1111 or go to the Childline website 

If you don’t want to talk to someone you don’t know, ask an adult that you trust, like a teacher or youth worker or even a friend, to make the phone call for you.

When people are working with children and young people they have to follow set procedures. They will explain to you what they will do and should be able to support you through the process.

Bullying and internet worries

If you are being bullied or you’re worried about anything that’s happening or could happen to you when you go on the internet, there are some helpful websites on this page that you may want to have a look at.

You might find it very difficult to talk about abuse - but if you don’t tell anyone, they can’t help you stop it.