You can use My Anglesey Account on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone to make service requests to the council and manage your requests online.
My Account has changed
'My Account' is now called 'My Anglesey Account'.
As part of our on-going improvements to our digital offering, Isle of Anglesey County Council has developed a new platform. This is called 'My Anglesey Account'.
You do not have to create an account to use the new My Anglesey Account platform, but we recommend that you do.
If you have had an account with us in the past, we will not be transferring the history of your previous requests from your old account to the new 'My Anglesey Account' platform.
Go to My Anglesey Account
Your old account
You can still login to your old account until 31 May 2023 to see your previous requests. We will process any outstanding requests on the old system.
You can save copies of your previous requests. You do not have to do this, but you will not be able to access those records after 31 May 2023.
We have put together a list of answers to questions that you may have, explaining why we have created a new platform and what will happen to your data, if you previously had an account with us.
Why create an account?
An account allows you to manage your service requests and accounts with us.
Creating an account saves you time with auto-completion of your contact information when completing forms and you can see a history of your requests and accounts.
It is much easier for us to discuss things with you if you have an account.
You will also be able to view your next bin collection dates on the home page once you have logged in.
- Go to the My Anglesey Account home page.
- Follow the link ‘Register’.
- Enter the email address you want to use. This will be your username.
- Create a password; this must meet the password rules.
- Then use the ‘Submit’ button to create the account.
Activate your account
- You will then get a message saying that you will need to verify who you are by going to your email account.
- You will get a bilingual email asking you to activate your account.
- The activation link in the email will take you to your My Anglesey Account login.
- Enter your username (your email address) and the password you used to register and sign in.
Create your profile
- Complete your profile details by adding your name, contact details and address, and then use the ‘Submit’ button to save these details.
You will then be taken to your new home page.
- Go to the My Anglesey Account home page.
- Follow the login button.
- Follow the ‘Forgotten password’ link.
- On the next screen, enter your email address and submit.
- You will get an email with a reset password link.
- Follow this link and enter a new password, confirm the new password and submit.
- You will then be automatically signed into your account.
- Go to the My Anglesey Account home page and log in to your account.
- There is a link on the homepage of your ‘My Anglesey Account’ to update your account. The link sits within the welcome message that lists some of your personal details.
- You can update your:
- email address
- profile (including your title, name, language choices, phone numbers, method of communication)
- contact details
- After making any changes, save them by using the ‘Submit’ button.
Sometimes, we will ask you for more information after you have sent us a form through My Anglesey Account.
We will only do this if you have registered with My Anglesey Account.
When we ask you for more information, you will have 15 days to get back to us. If you do not get back to us, we will close the case. You will get regular reminder emails before we close the case.
You will need to create a new request if the issue is still something you want to apply for or ask us about.
How to answer a request for more information
- If we ask you for more information, you will get an email from us.
- After reading the email, log into your My Anglesey Account.
- Go to ‘My requests’ and under the heading ‘Case Status’ you will see ‘Action required’ if we have asked you for more information.
- Open the request.
- Use the ‘Continue’ button to see what information we have asked for.
- Answer the request and send it to us by using the ‘Submit’ button.
- If we need further information again, the process will be repeated.