Skip to main content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council


mapmon logoOur mapping section provides a comprehensive range of information related to your address and its surrounding area. 

The MapMÔN system has three tabs: My House, My Nearest and My Maps.

My House

Using the My House tab and entering your house number, name and/or postcode, you can see your house on a map and your property details.

You can view details about your Local Members, Member of Parliament and Member of the Senedd, as well as schools near your property, together with the catchment details.

My Nearest

My Nearest provides information on schools and planning applications within 50m of your property.

My Maps

My Maps, presents you with a whole range of options in terms of the information that is available to view, such as planning applications, police crime figures, countryside access as well as the Joint Local Development Plan.