This consultation ended 6 September 2023
- Isle of Anglesey County Council will review feedback from this consultation.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Screening Application will be submitted to determine whether the proposed project is likely to have significant effects on the environment.
- Further technical assessment work will be undertaken.
- Statutory Pre-Application Consultation (PAC) will be launched.
- Isle of Anglesey County Council will review feedback from PAC.
- Planning application and listed building consent, and Sustainable Drainage System application (SAB), will be submitted.
Isle of Anglesey County Council wants to hear your views on the proposed plans to bring Y Gymdeithas land to the west of Porth Amlwch back into use as a community parkland.
Image caption: A photo of the derelict windmill in Amlwch Port next to artist's impression of the windmill as part of the vision for a new community park.
The focus will be on wellbeing, sustainability and biodiversity.
The vision is to create a unique, diverse, vibrant and accessible public space for the north of the island, retaining key historic features.
Have your say
By taking part in this survey, you give consent to Isle of Anglesey County Council to your answers being collected and processed, as explained in our privacy notice (this link will open a new tab in your browser).
This project has been developed by the Isle of Anglesey County Council supported by Magnox NDA funding.
The survey closes on 6 September 2023.
Go to the online consultation