Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Service voter

If you are a member of Her Majesty’s armed forces, a Crown Servant or a British council employee you can apply to be included on the register by declaration or on a household registration form as a service voter. Renewal forms are sent out three months prior to the renewal date.

If a service voter registers as a ‘normal’ elector, they effectively cease to be categorised as a service voter. The declaration must be submitted via the relevant government department or the British Council.

Members of the armed forces and their spouses may register

  • by service declaration (for a period of 36 months). The declaration must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer within three months of the date of the declaration and may be cancelled at any time by the declarant
  • at their home address (in the same way as civilian electors - using individual application forms or the annual canvass form)

Please contact the electoral registration service to request a form.

Phone 01248 752 548 or fill in our online form.

Electoral Services
Isle of Anglesey County Council
LL77 7TW