Skip to content

Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn - Isle of Anglesey County Council

Public water supplies

Welsh Water is generally responsible for the water in the supply pipes that form the Public Mains Water Supply.

The Drinking Water Inspectorate DWI independently monitors & regulates the quality of mains drinking water on the island.

Enquiries and complaints

Your first point of contact should be Welsh Water on 08000520130.

The Council can deal with certain complaints or concerns but we will first check to see what Welsh Water have done.

Our normal practice is to request Welsh Water to investigate first before we launch our own investigations.