Use this form to apply a North Wales Gold Card.
To apply you will need to:
- check that you meet the eligibility criteria – please follow the “Do I qualify?” link on the left
- print off and fill in the application form at the bottom of this page
The application form must be signed by the regional development officer or a sport specific development officer of the national governing body of your sport (NGB).
Please make sure that your application includes:
- copies of squad invitation letters or other supporting evidence of the achievements. This must be provided on the official headed paper of the national governing body
- two passport photographs
- a £5 cheque (made payable to ‘Isle of Anglesey County Council’)
Incomplete applications will be returned so that all the information can be provided. Applications can take up to one month to process. If the relevant criteria are met a membership card will be issued.
Advice and guidance:
The information on these pages should help you to complete your application. Remember you can also ask the Sports Development Unit for advice if you need help with filling in the form
How to submit your application:
Please return you form, cheque and other documents:
- by post to Sports Development Unit, Plas Arthur Leisure Centre, Llangefni. LL77 7QX/
- in person at the reception desk, Plas Arthur Leisure Centre, Llangefni
Data Protection Act 1998
Each county is the data controller for the purposes of this act. The information provided on this application form will be used for North Wales Gold Card and County Leisure Services purposes. It can be disclosed to other departments within the six councils and other relevant agencies in accordance with each council’s registration under the act.