Former School Building
Guide Price: £130,000 - under offer
- former school building which may be considered suitable for conversion or redevelopment, subject to statutory consents
- sizable plot extending to approximately 1.07 acres (0.43 hectares)
- school building with GIA of approximately 307m2 (3,305 square feet)
- village location
An opportunity to acquire a former primary school set within approximately 1.07 acres of land in total (including 0.42 acres subject to 30 year lease) within the rural village of Llangaffo. The building may be considered suitable for conversion or redevelopment, subject to obtaining the necessary statutory consents.
When travelling from Gaerwen towards Pentre Berw along the A5 take a left hand turning onto the B4419 road. Travel along this road for 3 miles or thereabouts and the school will be situated on your left hand side within the village of Llangaffo.
The school building extends to approximately 307m2.
It is understood that the property is connected to mains water, drainage and electricity with a private LPG fired heating system. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to confirm this prior to making any financial commitments.
Energy performance rating
Energy Performance Operational Rating: G
Tenure, restrictive covenants, easements, rights of way and fees
The area outlined in red is sold as freehold.
The area coloured blue on the plan is subject to a 30 year lease, the remainder of the land is sold with vacant possession upon completion.
This should be clarified by your legal representatives prior to completion of purchase. An easement, shown in yellow on the plan, will be granted to provide access to the leased land.
The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of the Seller’s legal fees, which will be approximately £659.21.
Viewing and expressions of interest
Viewing of the property is to be made by appointment only and can be arranged by telephone on 01248 752 245 or by email to PropertyEnquiries@ynysmon.llyw.cymru.
The property will be only sold by way of informal tender/sealed bids, strictly in accordance with the Isle of Anglesey County Council Asset Management Policy and Procedures. Parties wishing to express interest in this property should do so by telephone, e-mail or by writing to the County Council’s Property Section.
- These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Isle of Anglesey County Council have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services nor have they verified that they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the Council.
- Isle of Anglesey County Council does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
- Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT. Subject to contract.
- If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact Isle of Anglesey County Council’s Property Section and we will try to have the information checked for you.